Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jayesslee

Ever heard of them? If no, let me introduce them to you..

Jayesslee as in Janice and Sonia are 23 years old korean twin sisters born and raised in Sydney, Australia. Both have great passion in music and is set to pursue music. They're VERY famous in Youtube for their singing. Call me a jakun cuz i only knew them through my cousin 2 weeks ago. If i'm not mistaken, they're gonna have an album out sometime december or next year.

I was totaly mesmerised when i first heard their voice. They are REAL GOOD! And they don't speak funny English as well *applause* So give them your support if you think their good ok? They really deserve it.

This would be their latest video on Youtube:


Here's one of my favourite videos of them singing "The Bubblegum Song" and "Freedom Train":


Couldn't get enough?

You can always go to their Youtube page here

Or you can join their page at Facebook.

Support them ya! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment